Know your enemy! Nato vs Warsaw Pact

Know your enemy! Nato vs Warsaw Pact

Friday 22 November 2013

Landscape of the Cold War

Most of the buildings which I use for my Cold War games comes from Tomix rail system from Japan. While I was a single guy, I build up quite a collection of buildings and figures. Once I met my wife, these all went into storage back in Canada. If the pictures on this site are lost, I will get shots of my own gear back in storage

 Incidently, when I bought a small Asian style farmhouse, the old woman in the shop mentioned that she was born and lived in one as a little girl. There was one still next to the Shin-Kesei line in Chiba-prefecture until about 2003.

Since I have moved home and gotten my own house with a garage, I have been able to unpack and assemble many items that have been in storage since



No comments:

Post a Comment