Know your enemy! Nato vs Warsaw Pact

Know your enemy! Nato vs Warsaw Pact

Friday 22 November 2013

My NATO forces in 1/72

I have mostly a plastic collection in 1/72. I have a few metals as heavy weapons but I'm a plastic wargammer.
Click for larger image(plasticsoldierreview)


(plasticsoldierreview) These I've painted as my Royal Gurkha Rifles
Click for larger image, Click for larger image, Click for larger image,
, My basic American army, but I'm thinking on downsizing them.
, British and Canadian troops. The British are carrying the SA80 while the Canadians have the FNC1A1 and Sterling Sub-Machine gun
, These are painted as Danish, West German, Dutch, Spanish, Portuguese,
, My French troops I've painted as FFL and Peacekeepers
,
My Italian, and Greek troops are painted as these.
, These Matchbox British Para's are painted as 2Para, 45 Commando, and 2RGJ

,
,
,
My Canadian units from 1988 are equipped with the C-7. Yes, these are American Vietnam era infantry but until they make 3D copiers cheaper, I'll have to make do with these.
, but my 1990 Canadian's are painted from these. ,
Click for larger image, Click for larger image, Click for larger image,
My West German/German units are made up of these Panzer-Grenadiers, FallschirmJager, and KRK and KSK units.

Click for larger image



No comments:

Post a Comment