Know your enemy! Nato vs Warsaw Pact

Know your enemy! Nato vs Warsaw Pact

Sunday 30 August 2015

My Cold War American kit and Japanese kit updates

I remember that when I put them in storage in 2004, they had suffered some damage from being shipped from Japan in 2003. When I opened the boxes back up, I now have a lot of kits that will need some major rebuilds. I want to get rid of them and pass to anyone who might like them. I will get a more detailed list when I have the time to put one together.
The ROCO Hummvees are still in good condition.
The die cast IFVs are in perfect condition and the ROCO IFVs just need a little work.

As of 2018, I have kept the  ROCO kits as support for the  Canadians in Team Yankee.  The Japanese tanks and Abrahams I donated to a sale with NLCC Bidwell  back I 2016.
Pictures to follow by 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment