Know your enemy! Nato vs Warsaw Pact

Know your enemy! Nato vs Warsaw Pact

Thursday 18 February 2016

Norway in NATO, 6th Division 1985

I have been putting some stuff together of my Norwegian force. So far, I have painted up some of my infantry and have been looking for my Leopard tank and M113. I need to figures out what to do for their artillery support.

Additional units for the Norwegian units I have fielded include

6th Division
Infantry battalion modeled with ROCO mini tank figures and WW2 US Airborne

1 Leopard 1, 1 M48A5
2 M113

my force is based off of information found in the following books
(Osprey NATO Armies Today, 1987)
(Osprey Tank War-Central Front NATO vs WARSAW PACT, 1989)

Battlefront Minatures has announced that they will be putting out a new book entitled NORDIC later in 2023 so I shall be building up the force from then.


No comments:

Post a Comment