Know your enemy! Nato vs Warsaw Pact

Know your enemy! Nato vs Warsaw Pact

Wednesday 14 June 2017

Irish Guards Battlegroup 1985

This force is made up of a variety of units. I have augmented what I have with adhock mix of equipment.
One section is mounted in an FV432 while
mortar platoon

the British battle taxi
others are kitted out in 2 Humber Pigs.

Armored support comes from 17/21st Lancers in a section of 3 Chieftains with a Recce Squadron of Scorpion and Scimitars.
As well a Humber 76mm armoured car adds support.
I have built this force as I have due to the kit I have and also on the assumption that replacement kit would be lacking due to budget cuts and gear in storage.
Battlefront Miniatures
Additional support is also found with a section of 2 Abbott Self propelled guns. 
updates to follow
04/2021.
I've been able to decal the infantry sections and the mortar battery. The other AT sections I've done up in bits.


No comments:

Post a Comment