Know your enemy! Nato vs Warsaw Pact

Know your enemy! Nato vs Warsaw Pact

Sunday 1 September 2019

Battle for bremerhaven August 1985

Soviets and East Germans vs germans and dutch
Warsaw Pact forces advance towards the West Germans and Dutch 

a scratch force of US, West Germans and Dutch attempt to hold back the Communist onslaught 

Soviet Artillery begins to drop rounds

Ian plans his next move 

ensuring that his Artillery has found mine

 I attempted to halt his advance by rushing my armor into a breach but I just created a parking lot of knocked out tanks
Warsaw Pact victory but was fun to have an opponent. Ian says he will take me on again.
We also were able to flesh out our understanding of the rules. From what I understand, you only have to do saving throws for infantry stands. Everything else, gets blasted!

No comments:

Post a Comment