Know your enemy! Nato vs Warsaw Pact

Know your enemy! Nato vs Warsaw Pact

Wednesday 20 May 2020

NATO and Warsaw Pact reinforcements May 2020

I've been able to catch up on my Bill's and it's my birthday so I was able to get a few more units for my armies.
I've had these for a year but I can't remember if I posted them

 i got a second M113 kit but haven't taken a shot of the box

My French are getting put together 

 the extra turrets are now a Dutch Leopard 1s Squadron in cover 

France: a Squadron of AMX-30 tanks
 and a Squadron of Gazelle helicopters and a battery of 155mm guns
West Germany: an M113 Squadron for a reservist Panzergrenadier battalion
Soviet Union: a Squadron of T-64 tanks
 and
Anti-aircraft 

Anti-tank  squadron.

The French guns I shall probably model in cover as the hulls will be tanks.

Additional bits from the M113 kits will also be made up
Brundenwher Panzergrenadier Battalion reservists in M113s

m113 mortars getting some foilage


No comments:

Post a Comment