Know your enemy! Nato vs Warsaw Pact

Know your enemy! Nato vs Warsaw Pact

Wednesday 8 June 2022

Netherlands 103 Verkennings Eskadron for 4. Divise

 So I've been doing some research on my Dutch force in team Yankee, and I realized that it's smaller than my Canadian forces 



So basically I have a Recce Battalion made up of a Leopard 1 squadron, which is made of turrets mounted in bushes, with a M113 Light Infantry section. 

Unless I draft in my Belgian Leopard 1s it's pretty small. 

Update:

Since I have been given the chance to teach in Nunavut, I will be able to have the chance to rebuild my NATO forces.

As of January 2023 the Dutch now have

1 battery M109 sp guns (2)

Leopard 1 

The Dutch need

Leopard 2 squadron 

The carriers

M113

And recce

So, yeah need to build the whole force 


No comments:

Post a Comment