Know your enemy! Nato vs Warsaw Pact

Know your enemy! Nato vs Warsaw Pact

Sunday 29 January 2023

Leopards on the way

Canadian War Museum

Canadian War Museum

 I ordered a Battlefront Minatures Leopard 1 set while the Aviation museum curator is selling me 2 sets from Plastic Soldier Company. And after they arrived, I ordered 2 more!

So my NATO forces will be larger for the Canadian, Dutch and Australian force.

After building the first set of 5, I decided that the ten I had to build will become Canadian while the next 10 will be Australian. The box of 5 from Battlefront will become Dutch.

Each set I'm getting has 5 per box so I'm getting 25 tanks in total which will work well when I combine my units together.

Eventually I hope to have each country to have 2 sections of 10  tanks each.

Battlefront Miniatures has also indicated that a new NATO book and a Nordic book should be coming out so I'm going to build up NATO as I've built up my Warsaw Pact forces for a while.

All sets arrived, I didnt get my Gorilla glue so instead, I used rubber cement. 

Currently my Leopard force stands at:

Royal Canadian Dragoons: 1 HQ of 3 C1s with 3 troops of 4 C1s each

1 Australian Armored Regiment 1 HQ of 2 Leopards, 2 troops of 4 Leopards each

Netherlands 1 HQ of 2 Leopards, 1 troop of Leopard 1 of 4 tanks, with Armoured Recce of 2 troops of 2 Leopards 




No comments:

Post a Comment