Know your enemy! Nato vs Warsaw Pact

Know your enemy! Nato vs Warsaw Pact

Sunday 9 March 2014

Cold War Anti-tank and support companies: NATO

I've modeled my Anti-tank and support companies from a variety of kits. All visuals are currently being updated from my own collection.



Later units are modeled as is with their own weapons. Previous postings have shown some of these units, but this one specifically deals with NATO support companies.
In the main, most of the support companies would have consisted of GPMGs and mortars, and some of these would have dated from the 1940s, as they were still in good operational condition.
With the exception of the British and French, all of the support companies in my NATO force are based off of WW2 American Airborne units, for the simple fact that I had them, and I didn't want to use them for my Bolt Action games.

















No comments:

Post a Comment