Know your enemy! Nato vs Warsaw Pact

Know your enemy! Nato vs Warsaw Pact

Sunday 9 March 2014

Warsaw Pact weapon support companies

 The weapon support I have given my Warsaw Pact troops. I've had to improvise with WW2 kit, but this wasn't far from the truth. The Russians were very much in the mindset of if it works, don't fix it, or throw it out.
As of 2018, the Soviet force now consists of a SAM section, a Grenade Launcher section, PKM MMG section, Anti tank missile sections.
I shall be posting photos of these by 2019
Presently, the WARSAW PACT units I have consist of the following support weapons:
SA-7 Grail AA Missile: a team of 3 soldiers with these and an officer
PKM LMG teams.
AT-3 Sagger missile teams:
AT-5 Spandrel missle teams:
Full weapons support teams are with the East Germans, Soviets, Poles and the Czechslovakians. They just need a lick of paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment