Know your enemy! Nato vs Warsaw Pact

Know your enemy! Nato vs Warsaw Pact

Saturday 24 August 2019

BTR 60 APC in the Warsaw Pact

I was able to get a box of these this week. The plan is to see how many metal ones I have and see which countries will be equipped. The East Germans used them, and I'd like to build a Soviet section as well.

286th Guards Motorized Rifle Regiment 
The other carriers I'm building up for the East Germans, Polish and Czechoslovakian force
More to follow 
Updated for October 2019, now have another 5, so I believe that I now have 10 plastic, a 1/72 plastic and a metal one which I got in Singapore Christmas of 2000. I just have to rebuild it. Or it becomes an objective marker 
As of Summer 2020, I now have Motor Rifle Regiments for the Soviets, East Germans, Polish, and Czechoslovakian armies.


No comments:

Post a Comment