Know your enemy! Nato vs Warsaw Pact

Know your enemy! Nato vs Warsaw Pact

Saturday 24 August 2019

East German 9th Panzer Division

need need some paint

So I was able to squirrel away some funds after taking care of both my cars and got additions to my East Germans. I now have a full company. I will have one section mounted in BMP-1 and another section in BTR 60s. I picked up 5 BTR 60s just need to start building them.

The 9th Panzer Division is now
4 T-72s, 3 T-55s, 21st Panzer Regiment
9th Motorized rifle Regiment
BMP-1, 3 carriers
Btr 60, 3, 1 carrier with the weapons platoon
2 BRDM
1 SA-9 platoon: 2 Gaskin vehicles. 
In light of the DDR getting some new kit, they potentially have a Recce Squadron of BMP-2 

Spandrel AT platoon: 2 vehicles
SA

1 Mi-24 Helicopter with Air landing company
May 2020 update I need to get some decals and paint on these.
As of October 2020, I have painted up another platoon. This one will either become an Airborne or Naval infantry platoon  depending on which unit needs them.



No comments:

Post a Comment