Know your enemy! Nato vs Warsaw Pact

Know your enemy! Nato vs Warsaw Pact

Tuesday 1 October 2019

Iran-Iraq War, 1980-88

This was a conflict of my youth, with the mix of kit i have now, i should be able to throw some actions together, using the Oil Wars supplement to Team Yankee
I have so far been able to acquire Basji Infantry. I'll get a picture up of these soon
With the generic Warsaw Pact infantry I will be able to paint up some Iraqi forces
Further updates to my around Iraq Conflict for Team Yankee include actually painting up the basajis  infantry, which I was able to pick up last fall. And there is also a 106 mm armed Jeep. For this small unit. The regular earring in armies will be made up of G3 arms infantry which are already painted more pictures to follow
As of March, 2020, I also now have the Iraqi unit cards. I shall field the generic Warsaw Pact kit I have for the units.
thos kit I have looked over for about 6 months. I finally bought it.

more firepower



No comments:

Post a Comment