Know your enemy! Nato vs Warsaw Pact

Know your enemy! Nato vs Warsaw Pact

Thursday 3 October 2019

The Gaskin and The Spadrel in the Volks Army and Warsaw Pact

Recently, I was able to upgrade my East German, Polish and Czechslovakian forces with the Anti-aircraft units of Gaskins and Anti-tank platoons of Spadrels.

Both systems use the BRDM platform with the weapons systems mounted on top of the vehicles.
Pictures to follow
so far I have built the Gaskins. Just need to give them a spray with the new paint can I got.
Poland and Czechoslovakia will both get a Squadron of Gaskins
The East Germans will have to wait for their equipment from the Soviets.
As if 10/10, 2019 my son and I have built 3 of the Spadrels and a BTR 60. All these kits have been built, and mostly painted, just need to find time to put up some pictures

Spadrels top right waiting to attack

No comments:

Post a Comment