Know your enemy! Nato vs Warsaw Pact

Know your enemy! Nato vs Warsaw Pact

Friday 26 June 2020

Father's Day presents arrived.

So I splurged on myself for father's day and my birthday. The Warsaw Pact gained several kits. Some I had been debating on not getting but I decided to after all.
Now one thing I have decided to do is to split up parts of the Artillery between the Warsaw Pact until I can fully equip each force. This way it will give each force a bit more kit.
The Czechoslovakian force will stand as is until I can get some OT-64s and DANA'S
as will the Polish.
The Polish will get a Hail Launcher and a Carnation.
So, the Soviet 199th Guards Artillery Regiment will see its batteries reduced temporarily. However they will still be powerful with a Hail, Carnation and a full Acacia battery and a T-62 squadron








No comments:

Post a Comment