Know your enemy! Nato vs Warsaw Pact

Know your enemy! Nato vs Warsaw Pact

Wednesday 3 June 2020

Warsaw Pact rearmament after astounding victory of People's forces

Bombastic announcement that I have ordered several sets online due to the virus and not knowing when my shop will resupply
Shilka: arrived June 24
Bm 21: arrived June 18
Infantry: these will become the 7th Polish Naval Infantry division: arrived June 23
Gecko: arrived June 24
 these are in addition to the Storm platoon, Gaskin, Gophers, T-64s, of which I now have a whopping 15! And an additional 5 T-62s!
So my air defences are looking good as is my Artillery. I'll equip my Soviet forces with the newest equipment and pass on the other gear to my Warsaw Pact units.
As the pandemic has cancelled most of the summer and my children are nervous about going to the lake, we shall shelter , now I just have to assemble and paint them all.














No comments:

Post a Comment