Know your enemy! Nato vs Warsaw Pact

Know your enemy! Nato vs Warsaw Pact

Sunday 8 May 2022

Combat Team Zulu: The Americans

 This is my new American force. These will actually support my Canadian forces. And while I had not intended to get them, the new set I bought was just too good a deal to not get.

M1 Abrams Armoured Combat Team HQ

1 tank

M1 Abrams Tank Platoon

2 tanks

M60 Patton Tank Platoon

3 tanks

M3 Bradley Scout Section

2 Bradley's

Total points 41

The rest of my American force includes 

HMMWV Cavalry troop: several Humvees, 

(My plan is to acquire the set to flesh out the Cavalry squadron) Currently I have

1 .50 Cal armed

1 40mm grenade armed

1 TOW armed 

 A Stinger launcher

With a set, this will give me 2 for each weapon.

A single M113 and an M551 Sheridan.

I'm toying with the idea of getting a Sheridan force

Now that I have an small force, I'll see about building an Allied force to support my Canadians. Or I may just have it as a small force due to casualties 



No comments:

Post a Comment