Know your enemy! Nato vs Warsaw Pact

Know your enemy! Nato vs Warsaw Pact

Tuesday 31 May 2022

Generic NATO infantry


 Around 2001, while I was living in the Tokyo area, I was able to acquire several ROCO Minitanks kits. One of them was the Infantry pack they made.

I've painted them over the years in Nato green and based them according to the NATO units I was building.

Another set I picked up was the Preiser Railroad Minatures West German figures set which likewise I painted as I needed.

With the Preiser kit, I painted and began to base them as Argentine forces, but have decided to redo them as generic, they can go back to the Falklands later to fight my 1/72 British or they may get involved in a 15mm battles there.

Most of the NATO figures are using G3 Rifles with the MG3 in support. Only one seems to be using an M60.

I'll get them up here when I get home 

No comments:

Post a Comment