Know your enemy! Nato vs Warsaw Pact

Know your enemy! Nato vs Warsaw Pact

Wednesday 31 October 2018

Soviet Infantry and T-62 tanks for Halloween and early Christmas

So I decided to buy a set of Plastic Soldier Company Soviet Infantry. The set is HUGE! 124 figures, so this will fill out my Russians and with the heavy weapons will fill out my other Warsaw Pact units.
The set arrived today! I shall dig out the paint.
10/31/2018
Arrived on Halloween and mounted the first company. Need to reference my books
So far I have painted up a full unit of Russians and have augmented my Czech and Polish units. Pictures will follow

As well, there was a sale on diecast T-62s. So I now have a company of these tanks on the way to fit out the other 1/72 vehicles. Still in the mail due to a Canadian postal strike as of 11/21 but arrived 11/30. When I have a chance next week I shall post pictures of my entire Soviet force that I have at the moment.
Off the top of my head, I have  6 T-80s, 3 T62s, 1 Grad Truck Rocket Launcher,
3 Carnations Sp guns, 3 BMP-1,
Now to get a picture of the T-62s up

No comments:

Post a Comment