Know your enemy! Nato vs Warsaw Pact

Know your enemy! Nato vs Warsaw Pact

Tuesday 11 February 2014

Osprey Publishing - Inside the Soviet Army

Osprey Publishing - Inside the Soviet Army






This was another volume I pick up while I was teaching in South Korea back I 1997.
Slowly, I have painted up my Soviet troops from the colour plates in this book.



With the information inside this volume I was able to build 3 Soviet Divisions. Although, 2 of the division could be classified as either early Cold War due to their weapons, or second rate divisions. Then again, after the break up of the Soviet Union, this may have been an actual composition.
All figure shots below courtsey of my own collection made up of the old Airfix kit and Plastic Soldier Company Soviets.



















No comments:

Post a Comment