Know your enemy! Nato vs Warsaw Pact

Know your enemy! Nato vs Warsaw Pact

Saturday 8 February 2014

Osprey Publishing - Tank War – Central Front NATO vs. Warsaw Pact

Osprey Publishing - Tank War – Central Front NATO vs. Warsaw Pact



This was a birthday present my wife bought for me back in 2002 before we got married.
I based most of my Cold War armor on the listings in this volume. I was lucky in getting it online and I've found that it's a bit of a collector'sitem now.
Initially I had an American force as well but I always felt the Americans always get the glory so my games consist of as little American involvement as possible.

I have used the information to build up tank forces for NATO:
Denmark
Norway
West Germany
Netherlands
Greece
Canada
British
Turkey
France
Belgium

Warsaw Pact
Soviets
Czechoslovakia
East Germany
Poland
Hungary
Bulgaria



No comments:

Post a Comment