Know your enemy! Nato vs Warsaw Pact

Know your enemy! Nato vs Warsaw Pact

Tuesday 11 February 2014

Osprey Publishing - NATO Armies 1949–87

Osprey Publishing - NATO Armies 1949–87




This volume which I bought I  1997, used in conjunction with my Esci, Revell, Airfix and Matchbox figures to build up a multi-national force of NATO troops. The text plates were the inspiration for the figures.

So far I have all from my own collection box at I still have but need to take my own pictures



Britain 1 Division The British are based around the 5th Infantry Brigade, which was used in the Falklands, and British Army of the Rhine (BAOR). The support elements would include 3 Chieftan tanks

Belgium 1 Brigade:
Canada 1 Division

Denmark 1 Brigade,

France 1 Brigade (see French Foreign Legion post)

Greece 1 Brigade

Italy 1 Brigade

Netherlands 1 Division, mix of US, and German kit

Norway 1 Brigade  The Norweigans used a mix of old US and German kit.

West Germany: 4 Divisions

Turkey 1 Division, (not sure on the Grease gun smg, but would do in a pinch)



No comments:

Post a Comment