Know your enemy! Nato vs Warsaw Pact

Know your enemy! Nato vs Warsaw Pact

Friday 22 March 2019

Chechnya 1994-96

This was one of the conflicts which rages while I was at university. The other was the former Yugoslavia.
This is another modern style conflict which I can recreate on my table top with the figures i have and the ability to use Soviet kit from WW2 and the Cold War.
The small scale of the actions fits with the kits I have now, which is great as I have put myself on a self imposed moritoruim on buying any new kits. Anything new I get is either in trade or in cash.

This is a war of BTR-70s, BTR-80s, BMP-1 and 2s T-72s and T-80s
The Russian forces I will be using my Cold War Soviets while the Chenyans will be made up of a mix bag of Ak armed types. I have some civilian type vehicles which will be getting some added on weapons,
Some of the new figure sets which I have collected recently include modern Islamic Fighters which are armed with a k s gpmg and RPG weapon systems.
Russian paratroopers advance on the city

first objective for the Russians are 








No comments:

Post a Comment