Know your enemy! Nato vs Warsaw Pact

Know your enemy! Nato vs Warsaw Pact

Thursday 28 March 2019

Several armor and infantry reinforcements for NATO and Warsaw Pact

I made a large trade with a new friend and recipient of a Centurion and Chieftain tank. Not to mention the Cold War era infantry that I got for both sides. Fun fun. More to follow
 
The first set of figures I got are Ceaser US Army which I will paint up as generic US equipped troops for any nation from 1945-80. Many ideas I have are for Asian, African, and South American armies.
Next up are Soviet/Warsaw Pact armed troops. These definitely will find themselves on the battlefields of Asia, Africa, South America and perhaps the Middle East
Communist insurgents, guerrillas, with a T-34/85


Further trades are being made. I've  decided to trade my Napoleonic French for some more WW2 and Cold War figures and kits.
In my recent trade I was also able to get a collection of figures which are suitable as modern armed militia types armed with AK-47s gpmg s RPG sevens Uzis as well as an assortment of weapons suitable for the time of 1950 up to 2000.
Once I get some paint on these I'll add these as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment