Know your enemy! Nato vs Warsaw Pact

Know your enemy! Nato vs Warsaw Pact

Wednesday 30 January 2019

Battlefront Miniatures Team Yankee kits

I really like the kits I have gotten to expand and build up my Cold War force.
One thing I have noted is the spare parts you get.
Now, I'm slowly putting together the full kits, and have hulls and turret bits which I can make into half built kits. So what does one do?
I am going to see if I can scratch build additional vehicles for my forces using cam netting or flocking to hide the fact that the models may lack certain bits.
Once spring comes I shall be modelling out in my garage and gaming more.
The Soviets are regrouping.
They shall be getting BMP-1 and BMP-2,
T-72s, and 2 Hind 24 gunships.


And over time I have built the collection of NATO/Warsaw Pact divisions to between basic levels to fully flegged divisions according to the diagrams listed in the country books. 

No comments:

Post a Comment