Know your enemy! Nato vs Warsaw Pact

Know your enemy! Nato vs Warsaw Pact

Tuesday 1 January 2019

896th Soviet Anti-aircraft Missile Regiment

One of the kits I picked up in Japan around 2002 was a Russian AA tank. I believe that it's the next generation vehicle after the Shilka.
However the Shilka utilizing a quad 23mm AA gun which when halted has an ROF of 6 but has an ROF of 4 when moving. I have the kit, just needs to be built and painted.

The system I have, the Tunguska is a tank with twin 23mm guns but also has twin mounts of SAM in sets of 4.
It's like a Shilka and an SA-13 Gopher mated.
The Regiment I am fielding consists of:
1 platoon  SA-13 Gophers
1 platoon SA-8 Gecko
1 platoon ZSU-23-4 Shilka
The Gaskin platoon has been passed over to the East Germans

Once I fix up the vehicle, and when I get a shot of it I will post it up.
Oh, and Happy 2019.

No comments:

Post a Comment