Know your enemy! Nato vs Warsaw Pact

Know your enemy! Nato vs Warsaw Pact

Saturday 19 January 2019

Major airlift for all nations in Team Yankee

So I had a day off this week and went down to the shop about an hour from my home and bought a large amount of Team Yankee kits.
The British got 2 sets, a Scorpion/Scimitar kit which I have built up to make a New Zealand Scorpion section. As well, a Tracked Rapier troop of 4 units.
Canadian Lynx first coat of paint

Spartans first coat of paint 

my guide to my British force.

The Canadians were the big winners getting a set of 5 M113s, a Lynx Recce troop of 2 vehicles, a platoon of infantry, a troop of 3 more Leopards and an ADATS anti-aircraft system.
Now not listed in the game but I have a flight of 2 CF-18s
The Australians will get 2 of the  M113  carriers with the ACV turrets
oh and they also got a 4 section jeep of wombats
The French gained a section of AMX 10P IFVs and AMX 10 RC armored cars.
The West Germans gain a flight of PAH Anti-tank Helicopters.


The Warsaw Pact also did well gaining 9 T-72s and 2 Hind Gunships as well as a BMP 1 set.





No comments:

Post a Comment