Know your enemy! Nato vs Warsaw Pact

Know your enemy! Nato vs Warsaw Pact

Tuesday 1 January 2019

MI-24 Hind Assault Landing Company

Right, Ive blogged about my airborne force of Soviets but I haven't actually organised them very well. By far, this is the largest amount of Soviet Infantry I have baring my Motorised Rifles I bought last fall.

Team Yankee in their 15th Guards Tank Division includes the 155th Helicopter Regiment. I need to get some helicopters but the Air Assault troops I have plenty, somewhere around 200 figures.
Easily I can field 6 AK-74 teams with RPG-18s with 6 RPG-7 teams.
One of the box tops I now have on display in my garage/game room.
I have also been able to add a section of Hind helicopters. I will be painting and building these up over the next few months.



No comments:

Post a Comment