Know your enemy! Nato vs Warsaw Pact

Know your enemy! Nato vs Warsaw Pact

Tuesday 1 January 2019

BM-21 Hail Rocket Launcher.

The BM-21 Hail is a descendant of the Katyisha rocket system of WW2.
In Team Yankee, the system delivers a SLAVO
It has a range of 240cm on the table so it's a potent system.
At the moment I only have one system and a Katyusha which I will pair when the Soviets and Poles fight together.
Pictures will naturally follow when I remember to do so.
The one launcher that I have in 1/72 was damaged in transit from Japan and in storage from 2003. Currently it's missing the truck cabin roof and its wheels seem to like to come off.
Hence why no picture at the moment
 However I have ordered a set online to arm my Soviets and Polish Naval infantry
I've started to paint them up
Soviet, East German and Polish Hails

No comments:

Post a Comment