Know your enemy! Nato vs Warsaw Pact

Know your enemy! Nato vs Warsaw Pact

Saturday 8 December 2018

American support units to my Canadian force

About two years ago, I got rid of all of my American armor and infantry. I just wasn't interested in keeping an American team. However I did keep some of my ROCO Minitanks kits as they were a bit expensive, and I felt they might come in handy for some situations. As the Canadian brigade would be light, having some extra attachments wouldn't hurt.
I have 3 HUMVEES one as a TOW launcher, one with a .50 caliber, one with a Grenade launcher, one as a Stinger launcher, one Sheridan tank,
Any infantry that is still around will be of Vietnam vintage and could possibly be National guard units.
an Anti-tank, Anti-aircraft battalion on attachment to the Canadians until they can get some more support. 
A Stinger HUMVEE, a TOW HUMVEE, a recce troop of 2 MG armed HUMVEEs and not pictured a single Sheridan tank. 


Also an M48 Anti aircraft rocket launcher which I have to paint up.

No comments:

Post a Comment