Know your enemy! Nato vs Warsaw Pact

Know your enemy! Nato vs Warsaw Pact

Saturday 8 December 2018

West German 21st Panzer Division 1985

Right, so I know that with all the West Germans I have, I know that I have sufficient kit to field an entire NATO division for them.

1 Squadron Leopard 2A5 (2 tanks)
1 Squadron Leopard 2 Tanks (3 tanks)
1 Squadron Leopard 2 Tanks  (2 tanks)
1 Squadron Leopard 1 Tank HQ (1 tank)

Panzergrenadiers

1 company mounted in Marder (2 sections in 2 Marders)
1 company mounted in Marder (3 sections mounted in 3 Marders)
1 company mounted in Fuchs (3IFV with 3 sections)
Medium Recce Squadron: 2 Luchs Recce
1 LARS

Panzerartillerie 2 Panzer2000 Sp guns
1 Geopard AA tank

12/20:2018
I picked up a booklet and cards from the Team Yankee series to compliment what I have.






So according to the supplement I have most of the equipment for this Division. 

No comments:

Post a Comment