Know your enemy! Nato vs Warsaw Pact

Know your enemy! Nato vs Warsaw Pact

Tuesday 18 December 2018

The Queen's Dragoon Guards in Team Yankee

With my recent purchases, I have been able to accurately field this unit.
According to the Iron Maiden supplement, this regiment is equipped with the
Scorpion: 4 for the troop
Scimitar: 4 for the troop
Striker: 4 for the troop (modelled as concealed)
Spartan: 4 for the troop with attached infantry GPMG teams and 66 Anti-tank rockets.
Swingfire: 6
So the firepower for the Queen is doing well.
Once I can get some spray paint I'll be posting shots.
1/4 2019: I got the paint and I've begun to paint them.

The paint seems to be working. I'll have to dip the netting in paint and sprinkle it with foliage.


Additional units picked up on 1/17/19 have increased the Scorpion and Scimitar units. 


No comments:

Post a Comment